AROMATHERAPY ~ BODY & BATH ~ SKINCARE ~ MAKE-UP

Sunday, July 17, 2011

NEW Limited Edition Summer Scent...

Pina Colada!! It smells soooo yummy...pineapple and coconut, that wonderful tropical smell. You can get this yummy scent in a 2oz size body butter or body sugar scrub with every $50 order you place. Just email me your order or go to my website and place an order. You'll love it!!
I just love giving away FREE product, so I'm throwing an online Mystery Host Party. Just place atleast a $50 order and your name will be placed in a drawing. Everyone's a winner from a full size body butter, super gloss, mascara to someone winning the hostess benefits. Plus, don't forget you'll get a free pina colada body butter or sugar scrub. All orders must be emailed to me or entered on my website by no later than Thursday, July 28th.

To place an order through my website, go here, click on Shop Now, then click on Mystery Host Party. If you have any questions, just email me.
Are you looking to try something new, do you love Pink Papaya products, could you use extra income every month? We have a fun energetic team and we'd love for you to be part of it.


Our team has just put together this fabulous Business Opportunity call. You can listen to the recording by dialing:
1-605-475-4895
668813#
2#

No comments:

Post a Comment